Please see below for examples of conditions we may be able to treat. If you have questions about which service might be best for you please don't hesitate to call or contact us by email.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
You may be surprised to see the variety of conditions that can be treated with Acupuncture. Please see the list below to see if Acupuncture can help your condition. If your condition is not listed please don't hesitate to call the clinic, we may still be able to help you. Each year more and more research is being done to find out how Acupuncture works, where possible we have provided links to various studies and articles.
- Acid Reflux and Heart Burn
- Appetite (too big/ too small)
- Chemo Related Nausea
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Morning Sickness
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Weight Issues
Muscular Skeletal System
- Chronic Fatigue
- Cold Hands and Feet
- Excessive Sweating
- Incontinence and Frequent Urination
- Infertility (Male and Female)
- Night Sweats
- Skin Rashes and Itchy Skin (including Acne)
- Tinnitus (Ringing in the Ears)
- Cancer Related Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dental Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
- Low Back Pain
- Menstrual Pain
- Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
The following are examples of conditions that can generally be helped through naturopathic medicine. If you are unsure about whether naturopathic medicine can help you, please inquire by contacting us, or schedule a complimentary 15min meet-and-greet consultation with our naturopathic doctor.
- cold and flu prevention and treatment, migraine headaches, insomnia, musculoskeletal pain
- Celiac disease, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), Grave's disease, Hashimoto's thyroiditis
- detoxification, weight loss, healthy weight management, metabolic syndrome
- hypertension, high cholesterol, stroke prevention
- diabetes, hyper or hypothyroidism, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic stress, burnout, anemia, insomnia
- abdominal pain, gas and bloating, food sensitivities, gastroesophageal reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis
- frequent colds and flu, allergies, sinusitis, bronchitis
- stress, anxiety, panic attacks, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), addictions
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), prostate health, infertility, andropause
- osteoarthritis, osteopenia, neck and back pain, restless leg syndrome, fibromyalgia, chronic pain, Bell's palsy
- frequent ear infections, allergies, asthma, eczema, skin rashes, digestive disturbances, attention deficit disorder (ADD) and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autistic spectrum disorder
- acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis
Urinary Bladder or Kidney Problems
- kidney stones, frequent urination, urinary tract infection
- painful periods (dysmenorrhea), other menstrual issues, PMS, infertility, pre-conception and pregnancy care, menopausal symptoms
Neck and Back Pain
Osteopath manual practitioners can relieve neck and back pain like sciatica, Rib pain, torticollis, headaches and migraines.
They perform high velocity techniques but also use a lot of soft and painless functional techniques. They can work deeply on the muscles and tendons when required.
Shoulder pain and mobility restriction; Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Hip pain and mobility restriction; Knee problems; Ankle or foot pain.
This approach does not only concentrate on the spine and the structural aspects of the body but integrates the organs. Which is why they can help with digestive disorders (constipation, diarrhea, stomach pain, acid reflux and heartburn) or urinary and gynecological issues.
Head related Problems
Using cranial techniques, osteopaths treat various conditions that are often not addressed by other therapies.
Jaw pain and Tempo-mandibular disorders
Ear, nose and throat problems like chronic ear infections, recurrent sore throats, frequent colds, glaucoma, sinusitis or tinnitus.
Back pain, hip pain, mal-position of the fetus, tight muscles, stress.