- Bachelor of Science with Honours in Biochemistry (University of Ottawa)
- 4 years of training in Naturopathic Medical School (Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine)
- Member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors (OAND) and of the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors (CAND)
- FirstLine Therapy Certification (Metagenics) for optimal body composition
- Ontario Therapeutic Prescribing Standards Met (October 2015)
- Advanced Integrative Endocrinology: Bio-Identical Hormones (Evidence Based Nutrition, February 2016)
Dr. Tamar will take the time to understand their medical history in order to create a safe and individualized treatment plan. She believes that optimum wellness can be achieved by identifying and addressing the root cause of illness. This involves an individualized, multi-faceted approach, which can include removing obstacles to cure, addressing the body’s nutrient needs, supporting the body’s innate healing capabilities, promoting mental-emotional well-being, and making lifestyle changes for long-term health.
Dr. Tamar believes in a collaborative approach, and works with medical doctors, chiropractors, and other healthcare professionals when needed to give her patients an integrated, holistic treatment plan.
To learn more about Naturopathic Medicine, read Dr Tamar’s blog, or sign up for her email newsletter please visit her website: http://www.tamarferreirand.com/
Wednesday 1:45 pm- 7 pm
Friday 11 am- 5 pm
Alternate Saturdays 10 am- 2 pm